Alongside sharing the stories we know and love, fairy tales are the perfect genre for practising your writing skills and getting creative. However you choose to celebrate ‘Tell A Fairy Tale Day’, it’s sure to be a magical occasion!
Here are some ideas:
• Write/adapt your own fairy tale
• Draw a picture of your favourite fairy tale
• Create a piece of artwork
• Act out a fairy tale with your parents/siblings
• Dress up/create your own character outfit
• Decorate a room fairy tale style
• Draw your own fairy tale map
• Create your own fairy tale puppets
• Build your own castle out of recycled materials
• Build a den where you can share your favourites stories
Here are some links for extra ideas:
Send a picture of whatever you have got up to, to Miss Bedingfield on DoJo by Friday 12 pm, or you can email school if you’re not on DoJo.